The module supports interface between billing core and telecommunication equipment and provides real-time automatic processing of service connection/disconnection, parameters and QoS settings.
- Get commands from billing core;
- Transfer them to telecommunication equipment;
- Checking of command processing and return result to billing core;
- Viewing of commands status;
- Event monitoring;
- Windows service and application mode supporting.
Features for voice switches and mobile networks HLRs:
- Supporting of RS-232, Ethernet, X.21, V.35 interfaces;
- Supporting of TCP/IP, X.25 protocols;
- Any other protocol/interface type if needed. .
Features for IP-based services:
- Supporting of SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet protocols for provisioning.
- Supporting of RADIUS-attributes for wide list of hardware, including ACC, Cisco, Lucent, Microsoft, 3Com/USR, Ascend, Bay Networks, Nortel, Shiva etc;